Zurück zu den Wurzeln - Haus IsraEL
Würden Sie gerne auf diese Nachricht reagieren? Erstellen Sie einen Account in wenigen Klicks oder loggen Sie sich ein, um fortzufahren.

Wer sind wir?

Forenregeln

Links/Tipps

Urheberrecht

Gästebuch
Datenschutz
Gültig ab 25.05.2018
Was geschieht mit unseren Daten
Hier Aufklärung dazu:
Die Liebe fragt...

Wo ist die Liebe geblieben?
Was hat man mit der Liebe gemacht?
Wird Liebe leben überhaupt noch verstanden?
Die Liebe ist traurig, wurde weggeworfen - braucht man nicht mehr.
Die Liebe fragt, schreit nach:

Anstand, wo bist du?
Ehrlichkeit, wo bist du?
Achtsamkeit, wo bist du?
Höflichkeit, wo bist du?
Freundlichkeit, wo bist du?
Rücksichtnahme, wo bist du?
Gehorsam, wo bist du?
Vertrauen, wo bist du?

Helft der Liebe wieder ihren Urstand zu finden und lernen wieder Liebe zu leben!

Darf gerne geteilt werden...

Weltzeituhr!
Suchtool für Haus Israel
*Suchen in HausIsraEL* als Link
oder im nachstehenden Tool
Hilfe-Bereich-Wichtig!

Hier könnt ihr wichtige Beiträge und Links lesen, die beachtet werden sollten. z.B. Hilfe zur Handhabung im Forum; Jüdische Identität (Nachnamen), und sonstige Hinweise! Bitte regelmäßig hier nachsehen!
Zum lesen - auf den Smilie klicken!

Neueste Themen
» Die Wahrheit über Palästina
von JOELA Mo 22 Jul 2024, 11:00

» » الحوثيون - HUTHI « und die Auferstehung von Nebukadnezar 1-4
von ابو رجب AbuRadjab Mo 22 Jul 2024, 05:00

» NAHOST-Ticker
von ABA So 14 Jul 2024, 12:12

» G 7 «» אֶרֶץ יִשְׂרָאֵל
von ABA So 14 Jul 2024, 11:11

» »NATURKATASTROPHEN« - “STRAFEN GOTTES” - und doch NICHTS daraus gelernt
von Asarja Do 11 Jul 2024, 16:16

» Stunde der VEGETARIER
von ABA Mi 10 Jul 2024, 14:00

» Deine Blutgruppe bestimmt deine Lebensweise!
von Elischua So 07 Jul 2024, 08:48

» Jerusalem gehört uns »jüdischen NAZIS«
von ABA Fr 05 Jul 2024, 18:00

» FREIHEITSKÄMPFER «vs» TERRORISTEN mit UNRWAunterstützung
von JOELA So 30 Jun 2024, 19:00

» DAS SCHWEIGEN DER tagesschau-LÄMMER
von JORAM יורם So 30 Jun 2024, 16:00

Wer ist online?
Insgesamt sind 60 Benutzer online: 0 Angemeldete, kein Unsichtbarer und 60 Gäste :: 1 Suchmaschine

Keine

Der Rekord liegt bei 575 Benutzern am Di 05 Dez 2023, 20:43
Onlinebibeln / Lernhilfen

VERSCH. BIBELÜBERSETZUNGEN

Hebr. / Griech. Wortlexicon

öffnet / schließt ein Menü

Hinzufügen zu The Free Dictionary

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Wer besucht uns!
Gesamtbesucher
Ab 14.12.2019

Besucherzaehler

what is love?

Nach unten

what is love? Empty what is love?

Beitrag von Eaglesword Mi 10 März 2010, 18:40

(orginal by Elishua, translation by Eaglesword)
What has love to do with feelings? What r feelings themself? (more about later on)
What is the meaning of this word "love"? When I look up in the differing Bibles, I read about "love", "beloved", "loving", but, what is the all- about of the word "love"?
"Love is feelings", "to do something good", people use to say.
Well, love has nothing to do with feelings. Love is more, more than a word. Love runs deep.
Now, what is love? Just sincerly. I also did´nt know about, until Father let me know by my own example:
How many r there, who were´nt allowed to learn know love! Just because of unknowlegde about what love is and it´s purpose in their families. If in groups or families love is not present, then, because it is unknown among those people.
If the parents received no love by their own parents, then, how could they give love whilst they never received and never learned about?
I, too, am countet to those who´s parents did´nt know better. My mother did´nt want me, though she did´nt want abortion. Well, now the child is there. Needs providing. Receives meals, fluid and clothing. But it never was acceptet as it is. My mother intentet me, 4 years old, to sell to a doctor for 10.000 deutschmarks.
I was a good, silent, kind child. Never learned to deal with feelings, never cried. Cannot remember to have been comforted or just simply be huged by my parents. As child I was very much allone and raised harshly. This was normal in my sight!
What r feelings? What is love? Was an alien word to me.
I thaught I was good and without failures! Saw myself always positiv! Always got rejected, by fam, friends and collegues!
"U r nothing!", "u r unable", "ugh, come on, u do´nt understand it!" That was the stuff I received. I had to change. For each one I should be another.
Though all, I searched for peace, hatet such disharmony. I did´nt punch literally back when I became stamped again to be "nothing" though I knew that I was right. I was there for others, attenting, listening, investet time to others, tried to understand others and acceptet them as they were.
If I was in trouble, nobody listened to me. I was patient to others, but not to myself. This way i lived until I was allowed to learn knowing G'd.
I immediately could love G'd! To me, he is the most beautiful and dearest I got and need. I had absolutely no problem to just accept him. I feel his love, which I never received or would get by human.
I saw him breaking me more and more and revieling my own failures to me. Those did not stem from him, but from human. When he showed all this to me, I asked him to change me as he wantet me to become. I give all to him: My life, my love, my heart. "But, please, change me as u want me to be. I trust in u."
I had fallen into a deep hole. Became depressed for a short while, but kept abide to G'd more intensed and surrenderd myself more to him in case of his aim with me.
The word "love" broke through more and more though still I could not really deal with. Time passed by, and once again I was frustratet. I was fed up with being the listening, the good girl. I told it to G'd under tears, that I did not longer wantet to care for others, thinking instead of themselfes. I lamentet: "And who listens to me? Who cares for me? I give up, it is too hard!"
I cried and cried. Suddenly G'd said: "This is love. U got love. The humans cannot see that u live love!" Immediately I silented. "That is what?", I asked. "Love, yes.", he said, "It is love. This love has nothing to do with feelings."
I needed some days to realize it. But, after I understood, I felt free. Resqued off the pain of duty, I begann to joyfully see that many things in my life had been right, because done by love. The troubles always came by missunderstanding me.
Well, still he breakes me. Some time ago I could forgive my parents because they did´nt know better. Unfortunately, I am unable to tell them that I loved them, because they died a few years ago. I asked G'd to forgive!
In the word "love", we can see several expressions like "loveful", "beloved", "fallen in love", "love it", "love this and that", "I love u", "Do u love me?" and so on. Also we know it in other languages like: "Liebe", "Amore", "Agape", "Ahava" and so on.
Schlachter Bible 1951 (Phil 1:9)
"For this I pray: That ur love may grow richly in acknowlegde and all sensitivity,..."
More next...
Eaglesword
Eaglesword
Streber - gut so!
Streber -  gut so!

Was bist du : Männlich
Deine Beiträge : 5206
Dein Einzug : 12.10.09
Wie alt bist du : 61

http://vergangenheit-bibel-zukunft.jimdo.com/

Nach oben Nach unten